Optics Contact Lens Studio
Contact lenses are the perfect alternative to glasses. They are comfortable to wear and allow you to experience the freedom of seeing in everyday life, during sports and also in your free time.
However, not all contact lenses are the same. The selection of the right contact lens type depends on various factors such as lifestyle, age and ametropia.
The advantages of contact lenses over glasses are:
- Contact lenses give you a clear all-round view and do not restrict your field of vision
- They do not fog up, are almost invisible and therefore do not change their natural appearance
- The enlargement or reduction effect of the eyes compared to the correction of glasses is eliminated
- Almost all types of ametropia can be corrected, especially those caused by irregularities in the cornea
Our range of services:
- Individual advice on wearer wishes, tolerability, comfort, vision with contact lenses
- Optimal adaptation of soft and dimensionally stable contact lenses:
- With irregular astigmatism (astigmatism)
- With aphakia (lenslessness)
- With keratoconus (conical corneal change)
- After keratoplasty surgery (corneal transplant)
- Multi-strength contact lenses for the correction of presbyopia
- Ortho-K contact lenses (myopia correction by wearing “night lenses”)
- Iris color lenses after eye injuries
- Instructions in handling and care as well as the contact lens follow-up
The individual choice of contact lenses, the right care and regular checks are essential to maintain the health of your eyes.
We would be happy to advise you which contact lens best meets your needs.
Appointments for contact lens consultations and eyeglass tests (refraction test) can be made by phone.
We are a member of VDCO e.V. (Association of German Contact Lens Specialists and Optometrists e.V.)